Wednesday, October 1, 2008

all about me & my life

I VIVEK KUMAR SRIVASTAV is writing this just to tell world that there is one chance for which every one wait or think because that chance can take anyone to every where from no where....................
I started my life in actual means when i went to KANPUR for doing coaching for engg. competition exams. At that place i started thinking about everything & started exploring all those things about i never thought. THat was d place where i came to about my god points & bad points. When i was there i also thought about my old days & all those mistakes which i did & all those god times which i passed with my very few good friends.
Now i know myself(perhaps)i know what is to do in what conditions.
I live my life based on priorities & in sense of making it good for everyone.Really want to be good at loss of everything,i am ready to pay anythin & in this task my GOD is with me to guide me through out the journey.........................................

No comments: